IMSS is pleased to announce that OneDrive for Business and Office Online are now available to campus. With these services, you can use virtually any device to store individual files in the cloud, share files with others, and read and edit Office documents. OneDrive for Business can also be used as a replacement for your IMSS home directory.
Features of OneDrive for Business include:
- Free 1TB individual space to store and organize your documents and other files in the cloud
- Share files and folders with others and give them permission to review or edit the content
- Sync your files with PCs (Windows 7 & 8.x) and Macs
- Review and edit Office documents on mobile devices and tablets using Office Mobile (free for Android, iOS and Windows Phone)
- View and edit Office documents in a browser using Office Online (web-based versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote)
- Use automatic document version control to view and restore previous versions of your Office documents
OneDrive for Business and Office Online are now enabled for your account. For more information, or to start using the service, please review the FAQs: http://imss.caltech.edu/office365/onedrivebusiness/faqs and http://imss.caltech.edu/office365/office-online/faqs.